Tuesday, August 19, 2008

海鸟跟鱼相爱只是一场意外...

Firstly- our second attempt at a cover! (Or maybe first, considering how the first one panned out.) We filmed this at ungodly hours of the night, but I'd like to think we improved anyway; let us know how we did this time!

Jay Chou - Coral Sea (周杰伦 - 珊瑚海)



Secondly, one of our cuts where we proceeded to discuss...


j: Retard!
j.: Do your... L goes like... urhkkkkkk... urrkkkkkh
j.: Let's offend the nation! She's really good at it, it's ridiculous.
♡L: In person only!
j.: We were on the BART, and we were in the senior & disabled section, and I was like, "Oh I feel bad, what if a senior or disabled person comes in?" and she was like, "Don't worry, I have a plan" and then she does- come here, come here...
♡L.: Never! Never!
j.: This is good stuff!
♡L: In person only...
j.: I love this chair. Do your impersonation.
♡L: In person only. I don't need like, the disabled organization tracking me down...
j.: Well they can't, because...
♡L: ...beat me to death with a wheelchair.
j.: ...we'll outrun them!
♡L: But they have those electronic wheelchairs! They can go like, ten miles an hour!
j.: Well...
♡L: I can't go ten miles an hour.
j.: ...we have the power of cars. Because we can see!
Forgive us, it was 4 a.m.





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god my ears hurt

 
At August 30, 2008 at 3:48 PM , Blogger The Genius said...

Mine too, but of unrelated problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home