Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rien ne se passe jamais comme on l'imagine

Truthfully, my school isn't so bad when it's not completely kicking my ass. The only problem is that most of the time that's exactly what it's doing.

So, to counter the gravitas of my last post- cameraphone pictures from the East Coast:


my campus in the wintertime, when the snow isn't too icy or dirty, and it isn't so cold that I wish I could remove my bones so they would stop aching


we're known for crack and crabs (literally, crabs)


how nerds say hi to each other


Tapas Teatro... I love white chocolate


Inner Harbor


So at research, my postdoc performs fatal cardiac punctures on the mice before it's my turn to eviscerate them, hearts still beating. Kinda cool? Kinda sad? Mostly cool, except when they piss themselves out of fear, but by the time I get to them they're almost dead anyway.


ahi tuna at Ruths Chris, which is some of the best I've ever had


pretty much sums it up


The Charleston (French & southern fusion), where my friend and I spent $100+ each on dinner


view from my old dorm


And one from California!


amazing rolls at Ninkimono Sushi... plus j.'s boobs

:)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor rat...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home