Saturday, August 2, 2008

LOVE CARTIER, since i love you and you love me, does that mean I get a diamond ring?

Cartier's new advertising campaign: LOVE Cartier


What a clever campaign: "How far would you go for love?" Translation: You better work harder boys, we just raised your woman's expectations by twofold + tickets to Europe. I can hear the ad executive's chuckling crescendoing into cackling from here...
Seriously though, from a design perspective LOVE Cartier really did a gorgeous job. Though the short love films seem a bit over-the-top in dubbedlish, if you just listen to the Frawwnch and watch- the beauty comes out. It's confusingly natural, the extra silence in the films. But oh le monde...ze best parrrrrrt ? Ze MUZEEQ! Sometimes it takes just a song to help you love the world again. And I'm hoping that my uploading effort is uplifting, whether you are a little down today, a little up... wow I need to stop. Music deserves a gang sign...









So cleaning my room didn't sound like it would lead to any prospects of finding gold...



But look what I found. So gold. Archie comics as long as I live!
Haha...and people think I "read". Haha. "Read." Hahaha!!
Say it to me again...
Since you won't, I bid you ciao!

Veronica, you bitch! Eat ebola...

LASTLY: GOOD LUCK TO L. ON YOUR MCAT!

I pray to the sushi gods for L's survival. I think
we've treated them pretty well, so don't worry readers,
we can expect favorable
returns in the form of a
high, record-shattering MCAT score.

--j.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home